Local Auto Repair in Knoxville, TN
At People’s Choice Auto Repair, we’re always working hard to provide expert automotive repair, collision, and auto body repair work, preventative maintenance, diesel repairs, European car repairs, and name-brand tires to our valued customers. We also provide top rated auto repair service to Knoxville, Oak Ridge, TN, and the surrounding areas! When you need reliable automotive repair in Knoxville, TN, let us be your choice. Give us a call at (865) 272-3379.
We are a NAPA Autocare Center and are happy to be part of the Wheel 2 Wheel family of automotive service providers. We proudly offer a complete line of passenger tires, commercial tires, farm tires, and OTR tires from the top name brands in the industry at competitive prices. With brands like Michelin, BF Goodrich, and Hankook, you can rest assured knowing your tires are made from trusted manufacturers with proven records of excellence and technological advancement.
Please feel free to stop by our auto shop, give us a call, or contact us online to schedule your next service! Let our experienced mechanics handle all your automotive repair needs, and feel free to like us on Facebook or leave us a review on our repair services offered in Oak Ridge, TN.
People’s Choice Auto Repair should be your choice for auto repairs, diesel repairs, auto body work, and tires. We proudly serve those in and around Oakridge TN, Knoxville TN, and Clinton TN as well as Robertsville, Batley, Jackson Square, Scarboro, Emory Hills, and Poplar. With one phone call, you’re on your way to receiving professional automotive services at an affordable price. If you need new tires, we have great deals on car tires, commercial tires, farm tires, and OTR tires from respected name brands. We also have U-Haul rentals on-site. Browse our website and then give us a call or stop by our auto shop!
Experienced Mechanics Serving Oak Ridge, TN
We believe the greatest strength of our company is our dedicated team of expert mechanics and technicians. We have worked hard to develop a reputation for quick, effective work with a high success rate. We place the values of honesty and integrity above all else.
We always strive to maintain low hourly rates and provide the fastest, most advanced services possible. We believe in face-to-face interactions with our customers to provide expert information on all aspects of repairs or other services we perform on your vehicle.
At People’s Choice Auto Repair, we specialize in diesel engine repair for light, medium, and heavy-duty pickup trucks. The technology and skills we have available enable us to provide the highest quality diesel service available.
We can work on any type of vehicle, providing automotive services and fabrication such as welding and design. Below are the types of vehicles we often see regularly:
- Diesel Engines
- Light Duty
- Medium Duty
- Heavy Duty
We provide a full range of services for these vehicles and more, including:
Auto Service & Repairs
Comprehensive Auto Services
Let People’s Choice Auto Repair provide the professional care your vehicle deserves. Visit our auto repair shop in Oak Ridge, TN when you need preventive maintenance, automotive repair, or tire services performed. From a quick oil change to brake repair to engine repair and vehicle inspection, our team lives up to our name and should be your first choice for all automotive services. Take a short ride over the next time you need new tires installed or your windshield replaced.We’re near both Knoxville, TN and Clinton, TN. You can learn more about our services by scrolling below, and you can schedule your service with us online now.
We also provide roadside assistance for customers unable to reach our auto repair shop. If you’re stranded around Oak Ridge, TN, Knoxville, TN, Clinton, TN, or a surrounding area, call (865) 272-3379 for help. We repair flat tires, deliver fuel, jump start batteries, and help you get back inside your vehicle after you lock yourself out. Whether you need mobile assistance or auto repair assistance at our shop, we look forward to becoming your first choice for automotive services
- Air Conditioning Services Don’t be caught in this Tennessee heat without a fully functioning AC system in your vehicle. Our mechanics are here to assist.
- Axle, CV Joint, and Driveshaft Repair Each of these components are pertinent to the overall performance of your vehicle. So when you notice a problem, don’t hesitate to let us know.
- Belts and Hoses A small crack in a hose or a snap of a belt can mean big trouble for your engine. Luckily, you have some of the best mechanics right in your backyard.
- Brake Repair If your vehicle lets out a loud screeching sound instead of coming to a smooth and quiet stop, it may be a good idea to bring your vehicle into our experts.
- European Car Services Not everyone can handle European autos, but we can! Come see us for European auto repairs you can rely on.
- Lube, Oil, and Filter Services Keep your engine properly lubricated with regular lube services. Call us today to set up your regular maintenance schedule.
- O2 Sensor Replacement Has your “Check Engine” light popped on again? A malfunctioning oxygen sensor may be to blame. Our experts will get to the bottom of it.
- Shock Replacement Shocks are put in place to absorb the bounce that comes with going over a bump. So if your vehicle is bouncing a bit too much, let our guys take a look at them for you.
- Strut Replacement If your vehicle dips a little too low when coming to stop or you’ve noticed a bit of a sway. you may be experiencing problems with your struts.
- Tire Repair Driving with any type of damaged tires can be quite dangerous. Stay safe on the road with quality tire repairs when you need them.
- Water Pump Repair Your water pump is one of the most important components in your vehicle’s cooling systems. Keep your engine from overheating by bringing it in for necessary cooling system services.
- Window Regulator Repair When your window regulator is malfunctioning, there’s nothing much you can do to get your windows down when you want. Come to our experts for the repairs to get your automatic windows working again.
All Types of Diesel Vehicles
We specialize in light, medium, and heavy-duty diesel pickups. Our specialized service is guaranteed to be performed by experts in the field of engine repair, auto body repair, and maintenance. We provide a full range of repair services to solve any problem that may arise with your diesel engine or pickup truck. From regular maintenance services to trailer repair, DOT inspections, or tire replacement, we use the latest technology available from top brands in the industry.
We use the highest quality materials and parts available, and we stand behind our vendor warranties as well as our workmanship. We always strive to minimize cost without sacrificing the quality of our work, and you will find well-known names in our shop, including Ford, Autometer, Fleetguard, Mopar, Jasper, Bullydog, Edge, and many more. Our shop is fully equipped and ready to provide the highest-quality diesel service to pickup owners in Oak Ridge and Knoxville, TN.
- Auto Body Collision Repair and Paint
- Axle, CV Joint, and Driveshaft Repair
- Belts and Hoses
- Brake Repair
- Climate Control Systems
- Cooling System Repair
- Differential Repair
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Engine Diagnostics and Performance
- Exhaust System Repair
- Four-Wheel Drive Systems
- Starting, Charging, and Batteries
- Steering and Suspension Systems
- Tire Pressure and Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Tire Services
- Transmission Repair
- Vehicle Inspection
- Wheel Alignment
- Glass Repair and Replacement
- Lube, Oil, and Filter Change
- Preventative Maintenance
- Roadside Assistance
- …and more!
Shop for Tires
Shop for Tires: Consumer Tire Guide
Below are some of the measurements you will find that can help you determine the proper tire for your vehicle to provide the desired traits under expected conditions.
- Tire Aspect Ratio: The relationship between the height of the sidewall and the width of the tire. A lower ratio means a lower sidewall, which provides better cornering and less cushioning against bumps in the road.
- Tire Type: Refers to the type of vehicle the tire is designed for. Passenger (P), Temporary Spare (T), Light Truck (LT), and Special Trailers (ST) are the most common. No letter usually means that the tire is designed for use one European vehicles, and therefore uses the metric system.
- Tire Width: This refers to the width of the tire, and is generally measured in millimeters. This measurement is made from the widest point of the sidewall on the outer edge to the widest point of the inner sidewall and is also known as section width.
- Tire Construction: Refers to the internal construction of the tire. Most tires on the road are made with radial construction (R), which means the plies inside the tire run across one side of the tire directly to the other. Diagonal (D) and Belted (B) tires are also seen on certain models.
- Speed Rating: This is the maximum speed at which the tire can safely carry a load under certain conditions. The speed rating can range from lowest (A) to highest (Y), although H falls between U and V. Although the design of your tire may allow for a speed rating that is higher than the speed limit, it is never recommended to exceed the lawful speed limit.
- Load Index: Indicates the weight a tire can safely carry while inflated to its maximum recommend PSI. The number corresponds to a load capacity found on a load index chart.
- Wheel Diameter: Refers to the diameter of the wheel the tire is designed to fit.
This information is designed to be educational in nature and does not guarantee complete accuracy. As technology advances, new materials and design techniques may become available. Speaking with a professional who is knowledgeable about the latest tire technology on the market will always ensure you purchase the very best when you shop for tires.
So when you’re ready to shop for tires in Oak Ridge or Knoxville, TN, give us a call at (865) 272-3379.